Friday, July 07, 2006

i belong in the sky with the stars

Not here. Knowing that about myself makes being here a lot easier. I don't have to be so frustrated and disappointed with everything. I don't have to hate the whole world for not holding me better. I don't have to talk shit about all the people in the barbershop. I don't have to deny my own wonder or anyone else's wonder. I can just relax.

I know it probably doesn't make any sense -- just know it came out of an hour of really great therapy. And I feel finally like I moved through the shitty feeling that's been plaguing me for awhile now. So... yeah. Big sigh of relief. Thanks for putting up with all my whiney, tacky, boring, woe-is-me posts for the past few weeks. I'm feeling so much better and I'm sure my upcoming posts will begin to reflect the good feelings.

For anyone who wants to approximate my supergood, dreamy, happy mood, I suggest you listen to Willie Nelson's Stardust album, which happens to be playing on my computer right now. It will make you smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andygrrl said...

Yay for therapy! Happiness is a Willie Nelson album, as Charles Schultz should have said (he said it was a warm puppy, but clearly he did not have a bulldog living with him, as I do).
Glad you're feeling better. And hey, it's your blog, you can whine on it if you want!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home