Wednesday, July 04, 2007

i like older chicks

Welcome to another (late) edition of fantasy girlfriend. For some reason, as I scanned my libidinous memory today, trolling around for the perfect fantasy girlfriend, one woman sprang immediately to mind: Sigourney Weaver. But not just regular old Sigourney Weaver, I was thinking about her character from Alien: Ellen Ripley, the total, alien-fighting badass.




I looked for a good picture of her bald from whichever installment of Alien/s that took place on the penal-colony planet where everyone had shaved heads, but I couldn't find one. She did look pretty hot bald. Oh lord did she. But, if you want a hot picture, I offer you this:


This picture actually makes my heart beat a little faster and my breath get a little shallow. This picture is hot for *so* many reasons. Dear lord. (And it's about time somebody choked Winona Ryder...)

And that's why Ellen Ripley, I mean, Sigourney Weaver is today's FANTASY GIRLFRIEND!

8 Comments:

Blogger zuhn said...

You know who is another hot older chick? Emmylou Harris.

1:56 PM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

you are so right, zuhn. so right. but no comment about the hot domme pic?? i'm surprised.

and p.s. to the world: sorry for the pixelation on that first pic, i put it up too big and i'm too lazy to fix it. sorry.

2:13 PM  
Blogger zuhn said...

No...she needs to be wearing leather and not poly-blend, rip-stop nylon because that just distracts me and makes me wonder what the thread count is and the type of insulation used, etc.

2:52 PM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

dude. in my opinion, you're missing the point of the picture. the POWER DYNAMIC. is HOT.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I was all ready to tell you that my imaginary girlfriend is so much better than your fantasy girlfriend, but Sigourney Weaver... drool! Well, my imaginary girlfriend still has a really cool spikey haircut, so there!

4:24 PM  
Blogger south carolina boy said...

funny you don't seem to like winonna rider...i was thinkin she would make a good fantasy girlfriend...i mean, she steals shit, that's badass!!! anyway, i agree, the pic is VERY hot...

5:28 PM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

scg -- you know, the truth is i think winona ryder is pretty hot. i just can't get past her being a flake. flakiness is really unattractive to me. which is a shame, b/c i used to have such a thing for winona. oh well.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I can cetainly agree with you on this one. Our older dog is named Ripley, after Ellen Ripley.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home