Thursday, January 26, 2006

mog redeemed

In the interest of full and fair reporting, it is my pleasure to announce that Mog doesn't suck nearly as much as I originally thought. After I wrote her the "closure" message, she actually responded. She was not squirrelly and weird, like I imagined she would be. She was warm and friendly and suggested I come study in the coffeeshop where she's now working. She said "I really do want to be friends and I feel we have the basis for that."

I completely underestimated Mog. This is important for me to note, because I underestimate people a lot. And I don't like it about myself. I'm kind of ashamed of it, actually. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Mog is redeemed and I stand corrected.

I don't have the same designs on Mog that I used to have. But I do like her and I do want to be her friend. So, one of these days, I'll drag myself into her coffeeshop and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home