Sunday, March 26, 2006

giddy with relief

Holy shit, I am finally done with my paper and I am totally fucking delirious with relief. I have been working on this thing, practically non-stop since 9:30 this morning and it is now 11:30 at night. That's a lot of hours. I took a few breaks, probably three whole hours worth throughout the day, including a long walk through the neighborhood. That helped, but I still feel like a desk-zombie. So what, I'm a desk-zombie who gets the job done. All 23 pages of it (supposed to be longer, but fuck it, it's a first draft -- the final product will be longer) -- I just emailed it to the prof (Sunday night, as promised) and now it's OUT OF MY HANDS!

Yay! I'm done!! Yay!! Tomorrow I get to go to work and get a hair-cut and do laundry and all the normal shit I've been dying to do for weeks but couldn't b/c of this paper and my internship and everything else. Yay!! It's really spring break and I actually get to have some of the "break" part too!! Yay!! Yay!!

Now I'm going to go collapse in my bed, exhausted and spent! But still happy!! Because I'm done!! Yay!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tufty says
chriirrrpppp, chrreeepppp, chrrriiiuuurp
congrats to you
the tuftster

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home