Thursday, March 23, 2006

humor me (major change of subject)

Please forgive me while I geek out on college basketball for a minute. I am from North Carolina where college basketball is huge. There are tons of good teams in my state and if you grow up in North Carolina, you grow up taking sides. It's just part of life. My team is Duke. College basketball is the only sport I care about at all. Now here comes the geeking out part:

I just checked the brackets and DUKE LOST!! They didn't even make it past the Sweet 16!! What's worse, NO North Carolina team made it to the Elite 8, and the Elite 8 is chump change! At least ONE North Carolina team is supposed to make it into the Final Four every year, it's just the way things work, it's just natural! I absolutely can't believe it. What's happening back home??? Those tall, skinny boys are losing their gumption.

What a bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home