Saturday, May 27, 2006

i'm a real live blogger

I just spent some time putting the goodies back on my blog after changing my template awhile back and neglecting to change the goodies too. So now the exciting moon calendar is back and so is the exciting rotation of all five pictures I've bothered to put up on flikr. I might put more pictures up if I still had my digital camera -- as it is, I have to scan them in from hard copies and that's just not how the whole thing is supposed to work.

Anyway, I'm most excited about my links bar which I have finally learned how to edit. I only pasted in a few sites for now, I don't want to sit here all day tinkering with my template, but I am excited. And Joolie gets top billing b/c, whether she knows it or not, she's been with me from the beginning of my bloggingness and she's great. By the way, Joolie, I have a neti pot now and that thing is fucking awesome. I can breathe like I've never breathed before. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice links
nice blogging
T

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, neti pot! And thanks for the link.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home