Friday, October 27, 2006

i should practice what i preach

There I go, I write this sanctimonious post about positive thinking, then I come home after work and post a temper tantrum about my bedtime. What is wrong with me?? Here's where the bedtime temper tantrum got me: I slept almost ten hours (two hours longer than I should have), I had weird dreams, (among them, a dream about writing the paper I didn't want to have to wake up and write), now I've got a headache and I feel like I'm getting sick again! AUGH! Why didn't I use the power of positive thinking to keep this from happening!! I don't know. Now all that's left is for me to post this so he-who-shall-not-be-named can write me a comment about what a whining, narcissistic piece of shit I am, then my day will be complete. I want to go back to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think making an effort to think more positively should preclude the occasional temper tantrum. Me, I try to have at least one every day.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home