Monday, February 26, 2007

oscar 2007: the year of the lesbian

All I can say is wow. Ellen was hot and so funny as usual. We didn't get to see enough of her ultra-super-hot gf Portia de Rossi, but I noticed a couple of shots of her sitting there next to Ellen's mom. So sweet.

Then there was Melissa (who's looking a little too much like Hillary Clinton these days as far as I'm concerned) -- singing her little song and then kissing and thanking her wife right there on prime-time TV. It's a miracle! I wonder if Pat Robertson had an anuerysm?

And finally, there was the perennial closet-case Jodi Foster. Jodi. Really. We all know. It's ok. :-) You'll feel so much better after you come out. We promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i watched the oscars, too! I was so happy to see Melissa win! I've loved Melissa forever. She does sort of resemble Hillary with her short hair, but prettier. I wish Melissa would run for president...

Jodi Foster was pretty, too. And Ellen was BEAUTIFUL!

12:43 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Good luck with the bar exam. All you need to know is that I passed one, and if I passed it, there are probabyl certain fruits and vegetables that could do it.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home