Friday, March 09, 2007

useless appendage

As many of you know, I took the bar exam last week after three and a half years of law school and two months chained to my desk with a pile of bar-study books in front of me. After all that, I find it strangely underwhelming to sit here all week studying (neverending studying) for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam which will be administered tomorrow on the campus of Portland State University.

Dude. Another test.

Despite the fact that I have been studying every day this week (like the good little studier that I am), I find that I have no feelings at all about this test. Maybe cuz it only costs fifty bucks (instead of 500), maybe cuz it only tests one subject (instead of 15), maybe cuz it only lasts two hours (instead of 12). I don't know. I just don't care. This week is like the appendix of my bar-study experience. Tacked on at the end and not good for much, but if it goes bad I could be in very minor trouble.

And all I really want to do is read all the magazines I bought last weekend when I still thought I was free, before I remembered it wasn't over. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home