Thursday, October 04, 2007

mmmmm... sausage

I'm at the airport and my flight is boarding. Which means I need to put my computer away and go stand in line. But I don't want to. I want to go get in line at the Wendy's across the terminal because the smell of sausage is hypnotic. And I don't even like sausage that much. WTF.

I got myself a sudoku book from the newsstand. Does that make me a nerd? Probably.

Ok, that's the best I could do. Oh! One last thing. Here's a picture of me sitting in a kayak on Waldo Lake. Because I know how you love pictures of kayaking.



Ok. See you next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

great photo - nice to see you on the water.
and thinking of you traveling to family - and lands of dreaming, places of meaning...

travel well, safely, return well, safely,

thinking of you, in the sky, falling backwards...... towards the water....

know what i mean?
SK

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home