Friday, November 30, 2007

whew!

Last day of the blogathon and I almost missed it! Boy would that have sucked! Not that I'm gonna be winning any prizes or anything. I mean, now that I think about it, I'm not really sure why I care about this at all. . .

Well, I committed to it and if I can't commit to people I guess I can commit to asinine novelty projects. So here I am. I'm about to hop in a nice hot bath and then I'll hop into a nice hot date with Mahavira at 7:30. I. Can't. Wait.

I have no exciting revelations today. I worked. Work was actually good. Dree kept coming to my office and sitting in a chair behind me. Just sitting. I'm not sure what she wanted but considering that her office is three floors away from mine, it's not like she was just passing through. . . I guess she's finally going to come sniffing around again. Well. I guess it was just a matter of time.

Honestly, though, my plate is pretty full right now. I'm not sure how many more ladies I can juggle. . .

Not really, I could totally juggle Dree too. I've got skillz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home