Wednesday, August 20, 2008

newsflash!!!es...

1.) I don't think I like working 9 to 5.

2.) It's raining! In Portland! In August! WTF?

3.) I love the Sopranos. I'm ten years behind, I guess. Which more or less suits me. I've been watching Season One this week and... well... I don't know what I did before this show entered my life.

4.) My kayaking group is breaking up. Slowly but surely. Dye was the first one to break it off and she won't return my emails begging for the gossip. I blame the Screechy One, she who will not be named at this time...

5.) Mera gave me a ring made of 2,000 year old Roman glass and asked me to marry her. Isn't that sweet? We've been planning to get gay-hitched on our one-year anniversary for awhile and I knew she had the ring for me, she was just waiting for the right moment. The right moment came one night last week during our fighting spree. She said she wanted to give it to me while we were fighting to help us remember how much we love each other during the hard times. Now isn't that sweet?

6.) That's all. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger mccutcheon said...

Congratulations!
Now, show us the ring :)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Congrats! Gee I hope it's not raining when I'm there next week!

7:26 AM  
Blogger roro said...

I can't believe you buried the lead like that!! Congrats on your engaygement!! The timing is also the sweetest thing ever. Hurray love!

In other news, the Sopranos? Really?

7:30 AM  
Blogger heather said...

2. yay! at least it's not 10billion degrees.

3. that early stuff is good. enjoy!

5. double aww! and congrats!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Joolie B said...

Congratulations. Also, woo hoo!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home