Monday, April 10, 2006

i rode my bike

I guess it's kinda pathetic that it's noteworthy. I'm so out of shape. Although, in my own defense, it's uphill all the way to my coffeeshop. (However, it's flat to the park, where I rode first, and that also wore me out.) (I am so lame.)

I will ride my bike at least a little every day and soon I won't be wheezing like an old man after three blocks and my freaking thighs won't burn. Jesus. How do these kids do it? As I sat at the coffeeshop with my book and the coffee I could hardly stand to touch (why don't they make coffee flavored gatoraid?), I watched all these cycling kids zipping around effortlessly, their chiseled calves fairly dancing above the pedals...

One of these days, that will be me. Something to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home