Wednesday, April 19, 2006

love is strange

Ok. I admit it. I am completely in love with Julia Roberts. I can't help it! It just is. I have been in love with Julia Roberts since I was a teenager and saw her in the movie Mystic Pizza. My mom (god bless her) would sometimes buy me magazines w/ stories about Julia Roberts and I would cut out the pictures and hang them on my wall. I had a whole Julia section by the bed. And I still love her. It just doesn't fade. As we both age, my love for her ages with us.

Someday, I will write a screenplay that will be bought by a studio and produced and she will be in it and I will finally meet her. And we will have an immediate, startling spark between us. And she'll have a quick, homo fling with me, it will end up in the tabloids, we will lay in bed together and laugh about it. The romance will eventually end, but we'll stay in touch, become great friends, and I will be the godmother of her children. That's what's going to happen.

Anyway, I just thought I needed to share all that. Julia just turned up on one of my new favorite blogs, Go Fug Yourself, where she was, unfortunately, lampooned for her baggy, torn jeans. Whatever. She's a Broadway star now! She can wear whatever kind of jeans she wants! So, since I've had some beer and I'm feeling warm and fuzzy, I just needed to vindicate her on my own blog. I love Julia! And that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home