Thursday, April 27, 2006

you are keeping me company

Oh my god, I'm so bored. I'm in my very last class of the semester, Consumer Law. The most boring class I can imagine with a professor who is a really sweet guy but who is impossible to listen to. I haven't done homework for this class all semester or paid attention in class and I'm relying on my "teach yourself" skills to study for the exam.

So why am I even sitting here in this last class? I don't know. I'm certainly not paying attention. Instead, I'm surfing the net. Usually in this class I surf the news sites, however, the spring air has rendered me incapable of concentrating on anything as complicated as news, so I was just reading my favorite funny blogs, specifically "Overheard in New York." But I had to stop because it was making me laugh. And, regardless of how little I care about this class, I'm still not up for laughing out loud from the back row while the prof is up there dutifully re-explaining the exception to the holder in due course doctrine. La-la-la, I'm not listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home