Saturday, May 20, 2006

class

SK convinced me to enroll in a class at the Process Work Center which started last night. I was an easy sell -- already I'm interested in Process Work and I went to the seminar on the coast in March. For SK, I will convert to Process Workism, a little like a religion, but not quite.

The class is about dreams and dreamwork -- I know some things but I am a novice. SK has finished her studies, she is a professional process worker. I sit next to her in the class and feel at turns proud of her and shy about my own lack of knowledge. I scribble in my little notebook while she scribbles in her little notebook and we sometimes scribble notes back and forth to each other and it's very sweet.

Gray is in that class. SK has a low opinion of Gray which was not helped at all by the fact that Gray orchestrated an under-cover date with me while SK was in Australia (in Gray's defense, she didn't know SK and I were together). Gray has also continued to flirt with me after SK's return, which SK also doesn't like. I like getting the attention from both creepy Gray and slightly jealous SK (even though Gray makes me cringe a little and I hate to think of SK suffering at all from my subtle yet foolish encouragment of Gray's misplaced attentions.) Anyway, SK very scorpionically set the record straight with Gray recently, confirming that yes, SK and I *are* an item and have been for some months now -- and now perhaps the flirting will stop. Or perhaps not. Gray is stubborn and intentionally bratty. I wouldn't be surprised if she continued to flirt just to spite us both. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dharma said...

TGF and I are big flirt, we try to take those things in stride but some folks push our buttons.

Process work, tell me more. The term gets bandied about at school and such but I haven't had a moment to investigate it more.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home