Thursday, May 18, 2006

working with sk

Now that I've changed my schedule, I'll be working one day shift a week with SK. We won't be working *together* exactly because she works in her office upstairs and I work downstairs in the Drop In Center, but we will have lots of opportunities to cross paths... Like when I go up to her office to get a box of pens or to carry her the inter-office mail or to update my timesheet or to check my box or to check the fax machine or to look for a chart or to do whatever else I can think of to get me upstairs and into her office.

It was nice today. We took a quick walk together to the Casbah for a bagel and I visited her a million times. That will eventually start to annoy somebody, either SK or my coworkers or both. We'll see. For now, it's fun. Too bad I get off an hour ahead of her. We won't be able to stroll out together, which is probably for the best since she strolls out on a cycle and I stroll out towards the bus stop. Oh well.

Now I'm heading across the river to pick her up for an evening of prolonged shopping. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home