Monday, June 05, 2006

boytastic

Sometimes I love boys. Last night, after a particularly sad phone call with SK, I went out and got drunk with Fat Tony and a couple of his friends and it was really, really fun. We went to my favorite old dive bar, Billy Ray's, and thought our low supply of cash would prevent us from drinking too much, but we were wrong. We made our cash stretch further than we imagined it would and Fat Tony drew the ire of the bartender after scraping together *just* enough to buy us two last (giant) PBRs but not enough to tip. (Not only did she give him a dirty look as he grabbed the beers, she made a point later to say, as she walked by us upstairs, "What, you didn't like my service?" To which Fat Tony replied "It's not that, I'm just broke." To which she replied, "Must be nice." To which I replied, "Cunt." But she was gone by then and didn't hear. Fat Tony then said something surprisingly generous about how *she's* really the one who suffers inside from her bad attitude. So true, Fat Tony. So true.) After that, and after I whooped Fat Tony's ass at the three Ps (ping-pong, pin-ball and Ms. PacMan), when we thought the fun was over because the money was certainly gone, Fat Tony's housemate Captain Morgan showed up with three Ranier Tallboys (for those of you not lucky enough to live on the West Coast, Ranier is like Pabst... which is like Budweiser only cheaper...) What a sweetheart for buying us a round, even after I beat him at Medieval Madness pin-ball. I have to say, I was on fire last night with the games and Fat Tony was surprisingly gracious as his ass was handed to him over and over again in each successive game. I may get shitty grades in school, but I kick ass at bar games. After hours and hours of drinking and playing games and chatting and taking drags off Fat Tony's cigarettes, the party was over and we all went our separate ways. What a good night with boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home