Tuesday, May 30, 2006

this is what happens

I get stuck. After an initial burst of energy or creativity or whatever (which happened a couple weeks ago when the weather was gorgeous and sunny), I peter out and then fall into some kind of stupor. A rut. I fall into a rut. SK says I'm liverish -- that my chi stagnates. I know it's true. It's absolutely true. If I just move around a little, I'll feel better. On that theory, I walked to the coffeeshop this morning. I moved around for about ten blocks. But now I'm here and I'm starting to stick to the seat again. Reading and reading and my brain just goes to mush and I want to take a nap. A nap! I hate naps. I'm gonna go walk around the block and see if I feel better. See if my computer is still here when I get back -- I'll cure myself with exercise and a homeopathic dose of anxiety. Rad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home