Thursday, September 07, 2006

farewell (blogging to the bitter end)

The cab will be here in 35 minutes and blogging right now is the human equivalent of the cat about to be lowered into a bucket of water who spreads all four legs and tail and clings to the edges of the bucket to keep itself from going in. I had a two hour nap and I've been up now for an hour, I'm all showered, I'm drinking my coffee and savoring these last minutes of my house, my life, my space.

I'm determined this time to really try and track this experience from stem to stern -- to pay attention to myself, my feelings, my reactions, all the way through. I will try not to check-out or fall into my old storylines about how that place operates. Meanwhile, I will hear a deafening cacophony of crickets and tree frogs in the evening and I will also see lightening bugs, so there will be magic too. See you in a week and a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home