Tuesday, October 17, 2006

blogging finally pays off! (sort of)

I had a message in my stonyplanet email the other day from some literary agency. No, no, it wasn't one of those legendary, blogosphere fairy-tales where the literary agents are trolling for good blogs to make books out of, or good bloggers to make book deal offers to. They just wanted to know if they could send me a copy of a book to review on my blog.

Well. Ok, so it wasn't an offer for a "book deal" in the traditional sense, but I thought it was pretty cool, so I said yes. I got home tonight, and there it was in my mail-box! Yay for me. So far, blogging has netted me (in actual, tangible items) three cool pins made by Joolie, and this little book.

And how is the little book, you ask? I'll tell you tomorrow. Right now I'm going to bed. (Hint: I read it cover to cover in ten minutes...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home