Sunday, October 29, 2006

cut and paste

Seems like I've been cutting and pasting a lot lately. I guess I haven't had as much time for regular writing. Oh well. Tonight I went to my friend Leo's for a pumpkin carving party. I went alone. SK was scheduled to come with me but, alas, that didn't work out. I was sad. I went with my one, already gutted pumpkin and a six-pack of Black Butte Porter. I left with a beautifully carved jack-o-lantern and half a six-pack gurgling in my tummy. I am sleepy. I tried to have fun, I honestly did, but I'm just not able to be sociable. My life is reminding me, over and over, in as many ways as possible, that I'm an introverted loner. I wonder what my life would look and feel like if I just lived that introverted loner thing to the absolute maximum. If I really focused inwards, like there wasn't even the tiniest hint of an outside world. That's the direction my head has been pushing, what if I just went for it? Hmm. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home