Thursday, December 21, 2006

...now what?

I emailed my last paper (my last, hastilly written and probably embarassing paper) to my professor yesterday and that was officially my LAST ACT of TURNING ANYTHING IN. Meaning: I'm done with school. Totally done. Although, until I know for sure I haven't failed any of three classes (unlikely but not impossible), I doubt I'll feel 100% relaxed.

So that means I'm free. No homework. No studies. No paper to write. I won't start studying for the bar till January One, so I've got nine whole days of freedom stretching out before me. Nine whole days. Ahhhhhhh, sweet freedom!

Something tells me I won't be very productive today. Ima go make breakfast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just did a somersault in honor of this post.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home