Friday, March 09, 2007

an excess of commemoration

I just closed the study book and thought I would announce to the world that I will never study anything again so long as I live. This marks the last of the studying. Yay.

While that may not actually end up being true, it is certainly true that I won't be studying anymore tonight or for the forseeable future. (Let's not discuss what will happen if I don't pass the bar...)

Now I'm off to the passport photo place because I have to attach a frickin' picture to my "admission ticket" to the exam tomorrow. The bar only wanted me to sign a signature card every fifteen minutes, but the MPRE wants a passport photo. AND they're making me bring my own pencils. Whatever.

Tomorrow I'm free, regardless of their petty demands. Yay for real!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good news is that the stupid test takes very little time. It's just a serious pain it the butt to take it. When I took it, it was a weekday at UP and no one had set aside any parking for the test takers. Ugh.

You'll do great!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home