Wednesday, May 23, 2007

lesbian teen sets climbing record!

Imagine my joy when I opened up the Yahoo! this morning and saw a picture of a cute little lesbian who had just broken some kind of World Moutain Climbing Record. Good for her!

I wasn't absolutely positive she was a lesbian (though my gaydar was a'ringin), but then I read *this* and all doubt vanished:

'"I was really happy to be there and I was happy to be going down too," Larson said about her thoughts when she reached the 29,035-foot summit of Everest on May 17.'

You go girl! She climbed Mt. Everest *and* had a girl waiting at the top. I guess that must have been the record she broke...

(Thank you. That was your juvenile humor of the morning. Carry on.)

3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

i was trying to figure out how you deduced this. nice. ;-)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

You're terrible, Muriel!!!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

i'm your top source for immature humor. thank you very much.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home