Tuesday, May 15, 2007

tuesday fantasy girlfriend! REDUX

Well, my friends. Once again, my big ideas are foiled by technical difficulties. All the hottest pics I chose of today's fantasy girlfriend, Carrie Anne Moss (aka: TRINITY) were jynxed and wouldn't show up for anyone else but me. WHY, WHY, WHY deprive the world of really hot pictures of this week's fantasy girlfriend??

So, I'll try once more, with a limited selection, and see if it works. Ready? Can you see this?

Yes? Maybe? Ok, good. Can you see this?



Yes? Really? Ok, wonderful. That's all I'm even going to try. I can't handle the disappointment of yet another failure. I'll quit while I'm ahead. Oh yeah, and, just so you know, Carrie Anne Moss, in addition to being a totally hot badass in an otherwise unbearable fantasy series (you might have heard of it, the Matrix?), is also Canadian. Which gives her plus points, as all my Canadian blogfriends should know. Canadians are hot. And thank you Trinity, I mean, Carrie Anne Moss, for being my FANTASY GIRLFRIEND!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

The first few pics aren't showing up. By the way, I've stolen this idea for Cult of Melinda and my imaginary girlfriend could kick your fantasy girlfriend's ass any day. haha

10:17 AM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

weird about the technical difficulties. i clicked on the question mark that came up instead of a picture, and after that, everything is showing up fine. who knows why these things happen?

and anyway, your fantasy girlfriend has NOTHING on my fantasy girlfriend.... though... i haven't cruised over to check yours out yet... so i guess i should reserve judgment...

10:23 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah, ya better. My fantasy girlfriend has fangs and superhuman strength.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home