Tuesday, August 07, 2007

tuesday fantasy girlfriend, STAT!

This week I present to you a woman I have drooled over for many, many years now. She plays badass, smoky-voiced nurse (and I guess now doctor) Abby Lockhart on teevee's longrunning E.R. -- Maura Tierney!



First she dated the George Clooney character many long years ago after crazy Nurse Hathaway (also a hotty, I have to say) left town. Then she dated hot Croatian Luca. Now I don't know what she's doing because I haven't actually watched E.R. in about four years. But I know it's still on and I know she's still on it. And I'm guessing she's still as hot as ever. How could she *not* be?

But anyway, regardless of how hot she may be on the show, my google image search yielded me very little in the way of hot pictures. So you'll just have to settle for this one. And Dr. Lockhart, you can come intubate me any day... well... you know what I mean...

Thanks for being today's FANTASY GIRLFRIEND!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

I LOVED her on News Radio. Is that what that show was called?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Nice choice. She's definitely worth a trip to the emergency room.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She never dated George Clooney's character. His character left before Hathaway left and Abby (Maura) date Dr. Luka Kovac who dated Hathaway.

7:03 PM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

ruby, thanks for the correction. i guess it was just wishful thinking putting her and george clooney together...

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home