Saturday, September 08, 2007

doh!

Apparently, while I've been off in my summer haze, far away from blog-land, I got tagged for a couple of related memes. Hmm. Thanks Melinda...

I'm not one to shirk my meme duty, but I have to admit that I don't think I'm going to be very good at this. I don't think I'm creative enough. Or maybe I'm just not enough of a nerd. Anyway, they're two memes that I'm going to combine into one: what are the most awesome television and/or movie props that you wish you could have.

Hmm...

1.) The A-Team van.


2.) An ewok.


3.) Pee Wee Herman's bicycle.


4.) The Kit car from Night Rider.



5.) E.T.



6.) Ooh! The Delorean from Back to the Future! (It has my initials on the grill, which I always thought was pretty cool.)



7.) Peter Fonda's motorcycle from Easy Rider.


8.) That little knit hat that Bill Murray wears in The Life Aquatic. And the submarine, while we're at it. And Seu Jorge. Or at least his guitar.



9.) Those thigh high black boots that Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman because... well... that's between me and Julia.



Ok, I can't think of anything else. I don't think I hold that kind of information in my head very long... props. I guess I'll be evaluating the props in every movie from now on. Oh well. I only tag Pachamama Dreamer because she asked for it. Otherwise, it's just too hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger south carolina boy said...

wow, that does seem quite difficult...i'm surprised you got blogger to hold still while you posted all those pics!...lol.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah, I should probably have admitted in the post that I and the person who tagged me were both Communications majors with emphasis on film and TV. I considered film school, but decided to follow my first love and go to journalism school. I really miss being behind a camera. So, no worries that you're not as film nerdy.

Very interesting answers by the way. I'll be thinking about that boot thing for a while. Strangely, you're the second person to want the A-Team Van.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home