Friday, February 10, 2006

the most disappointing break

There is no coffee for me on this campus. I was sitting in the library working on my stupid internship and I started fantasizing about a wonderful, delicious, 8oz. double americano. So I decided to splurge on a break after only an hour of work and I dragged myself over here to the LRC and nearly fainted when I saw the coffeecart was barren and dark with no coffee in sight! Damn this campus! It's a ghost town on Fridays. How will my brain keep working without coffee? How will I carry on???

I was planning to sit here in the LRC with my deliciously stout little coffee and write some magnificent story about how wonderful my life is right now and what a glorious evening and morning I had with SK. But instead, I sit here with my water, no coffee, my head in a perpetual fog, feeling nothing but homesick for SK's presence and the utter inability to articulate anything.

So -- maybe I'll try again later. After the project is done and bird-lady has chewed me up and spit me out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home