Sunday, February 05, 2006

trouble in blogland

One of my posts has disappeared!! What the fuck!?

I just posted that last message ("getting unsettled") and suddenly I looked and saw that the message that should've been right before it was gone. Completely gone! Missing!

Perplexing. I just got an email today -- a comment posted to the site and forwarded to my email -- and that commenter expressed that he or she had experienced troubles trying to post a comment to that message, the one titled "friends are fun" or something like that.

What's going on in blogland? I can't tolerate this blog-anarchy! I need these techno things to run as they're supposed to run! And finally I got a nice comment from one of you lurking readers and now I can't even locate it on the blog!

Damnation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home