Wednesday, February 08, 2006

addendum re: future

Reading what I wrote yesterday -- what didn't get published till today b/c blogger was on the blink -- it almost makes me laugh. I sound so pitiful and so dramatic when, the 100 percent truth is this:

I am totally in love and that has thrown me into a headspin of dreamy bliss -- the contours of my future couldn't *be* more palatable. And all I want to do, when I'm not wrapped around SK, is stare out a window daydreaming about the beauty and wonder of life.

Appellate advocacy is still dry and boring and I still hate my internship. But I just wanted to add some balance. My life is great. Better than great. Un-fucking-believable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better watch, falling in love so quickly after CB. Maybe you're just on the rebound?

3:06 PM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

support love of all varieties. and don't harsh my buzz.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to use something of your own style:

Rebound
1.To spring or bounce back after hitting or colliding with something.
1.To recover, as from depression or disappointment..

mazeltov on the rebound!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home