Wednesday, September 20, 2006

el diablo esta aqui

"Yesterday the devil was here. This place still smells like sulphur."

I don't usually respect political hyperbole, but this little jab at dubya by Venezuela's president Hugo Chavez delivered during a speech to the UN today certainly gave me a little giggle.

I mean, I know dubya isn't smart enough to be the devil. He's more or less like that Adam Sandler character in Little Nicky. He's evil alright, but a little too dim to get the job done as the leader of the underworld. I guess Rove is like Harvey Keitel's satan, taking care of business and calling all the shots from his throne in hell. Of course, it follows that Cheney is like the little talking pug that follows Little Nicky around on earth and basically tells him everything he has to do to be successful.

Basically, if you've seen Little Nicky, you know all you need to know about our current administration. Case closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home