Friday, September 15, 2006

on my triumphant return

I'm back after a very long week in the alternate-dimension I like to call Georgia, visiting my family and getting a good dose of "how the fuck did I come from these people??" I started feeling homicidal after just a few days. Between the blasting television and my wilfully ignorant family, I began to understand how people are able to walk into the family room with a shot gun and start shooting.

I'll write more later, for now I just want to say I'm back and I'm still alive even though I've got a sore throat and feel a little sick. Blah. Thank god for SK who picked me up from the airport at almost midnight last night when my plane was late and brought me home and put me to bed. I love you SK. I'm so glad I'm back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the blasting television. How can anyone live with that as their background music?

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Welcome back.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home