Monday, April 02, 2007

the hours go slowly rolling by...

Happy Passover!

I'm not having a sedar, but my upstairs people are. That's good. I don't feel so bad now.

I'm still sick, but I dragged myself down the street earlier to rent some movies. It took me probably a half an hour, wandering around the video store, before I finally found two movies that look interesting: The Squid and the Whale and an old one called Dog Day Afternoon, with Al Pacino.

That was a pretty good movie. I just finished it a bit ago. Al Pacino is a rock star. Very hot, with his little outfit and his messy hair and his "Attica! Attica!" And that shit really happened! Unreal.

Now, after a brief intermission, I will watch the other one. SK says it's good. Maybe you'll get another update after that, if I'm still conscious. Something to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17025280@N00/sets/72157600038845249/detail/

check these out!
the plagues!!
good passover to you too:-)))

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home