Monday, October 22, 2007

cheating with pictures

Hello people. I realize that lately I've been posting pictures instead of writing interesting blog posts. You might argue that I haven't written many interesting posts in months. Sorry. I had a hard time concentrating on words this summer. Now it's fall, the skies are dark, it's rainy outside (not today, but in general) and this is the time of year when the thinker and writer in me really thrives. You'll see. It'll be awesome. In fact, November is National Blog Post Month, where you attempt to post at least once a day, every day, for the whole month. It's also National Novel Writing Month. I'm planning to participate in both this year, so there will be a whole lotta writing going on here in the hovel. I'm looking forward to it. Until then, here are some more pictures of the paddle yesterday. And expect another round of vacation pictures -- just a few last things I wanted to share. But after that, I promise to buckle down and start writing really interesting, though-provoking stuff. You'll see.


2 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

Ha! I cheat with photos all the time. It's a blog, you can do whatever you want. ;)
I like your photos. Especially the one of grandpa with a gun. Dang!

10:18 AM  
Blogger witchtrivets said...

Hey, RPP, you should sign up at http://nablopomo.ning.com/ and then friend me: http://nablopomo.ning.com/profile/witchtrivets Lelo is on too and she is my only friend. I need more friends so I can be cool. Also because I want to give you one more thing to do in your month of NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo. See with NaNoWriMo you can't cheat with pictures.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home