Thursday, February 16, 2006

task master never looked so good

I'm writing from the office of SK. I'm in the peculiar position of being trained to replace her in her job during her eight week trip to Australia which starts mid-March. To say this causes mixed feelings is to utter a gigantic understatement. I love spending this weird sort of training/work time with her. I love that I'll get to sit up here at her desk, staring at her stuff and daydreaming about her, etc...

But fucking christ! Eight weeks is a lifetime!! What will I do for eight weeks here in sad old P-Town without the sexy woman I've grown so fond of??

Well, I'll get a lot of school work done, that's what. And I'm sure I'll write blog entries like mad!

For now, I will stop writing this, stop thinking about those awful, lonely, upcoming weeks and turn my attention back to my task-master, in her cute little puffy vest and her green scarf who will now teach me some new little chore or maybe, instead, she'll push me against the copier and molest me...

Office life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home