Friday, January 12, 2007

plan b

First I want to say a hearty THANKS A LOT to Shelley for the midnight freakout caused by the comment she put on my last post. Don't study more than 8-10 hours a day? Thanks for the tip, I'm sure that won't be a problem. AUGH!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I do 8-10 hours a day is WORK AT MY JOB.

So, I spent some time today in a full-on freak-out and realized that, while I know I don't have to study 8-10 hours a day to pass this goddamn exam, I do have to study more than I have been. So I'm streamlining. I'll take one day off per week (leaving me four entire days to study, instead of just three). And I'll cut down on the time I usually reserve for SK on my days off. Sorry sweetie. See you in March.

I will also immediately delete any information that enters my world and causes me to freak out for any reason, including but not limited to: unsolicited and unintentionally unnerving barstudy tips (sorry Shelley), and fights with my girlfriend (sorry SK). Anything that doesn't stroke me and support me (or at least leave me neutrally unaffected) will just have to take a number and get back to me in March. Ya hear that? March.

And I will stop blogging about barstudy b/c it is BORING. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er...sorry. I thought I was being helpful. And maybe you should take into account that it takes a long time for things to sink in for me (a semester is just the right amount of time) so that perhaps I studied more than the average bear.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home