Friday, March 02, 2007

status report

Hi people. I'm having a bad day. A bad two days on top of two other bad days on top of two long months. But they weren't really *bad* months I realize. They were just long. I thought they were bad, but it turns out they were ok.

I guess this is the crash I was expecting. The bar was holding all the tension in my life, holding everything taut. And now that it's over, it's like somebody cut the cable and everything went limp and slumped to the ground. I know it will pass, but for now, I'm just sitting in it.

I think I'm going to go take a hot bath. It's really cold outside. Maybe a hot bath will help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dharma said...

Yes, I believe this situation calls for a hot bath followed by comfy clothes, a glass of wine (or beer?) and veg session on the couch.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home