Thursday, March 15, 2007

you're spared, for now

I was prepared to apologize in advance for the inevitable abuse of my new picture-posting abilities -- however, blogger and/or my shitty computer are conspiring to prevent that abuse from ever happening. The photo-upload function has stopped working, just when I was getting really excited about all the mundane possibilities -- for example, if things had gone as planned, you'd be looking at a picture of the flowers I just potted today. Because, I know you'd like nothing more than an opportunity to gaze at my new flowers, am I right? Yeah. I thought so. But don't worry, I'll keep trying. And in the meantime, I'll tell you that they are orange and purple. And really pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

baby!
is that your new haircut???
looks gorgeous
good job

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home