Wednesday, April 11, 2007

update

I don't know about you, but in my experience, Chicago is always fucking things up for everybody else. No matter where you're flying, even if you're not flying to, from or through Chicago, if there's a problem with your flight, you can bet it's because of some shitty weather in Chicago.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, SK's flight was cancelled. I took her to the airport at 1:30 as planned and that's when we learned that her flight to San Francisco was cancelled. Why? Bad weather in Chicago. Sorry to all you Chicagoans who actually have to live in it, but christ. A million flights were cancelled or delayed all b/c of a spring snowstorm in the windy city.

Best they could do for my little SK: first class seats on a (basically) direct flight to London. Tomorrow. With a quick stopover in... (wait for it....) Chicago. Chicago is causing all the problems today, and yet, tomorrow she's supposed to fly to Chicago??? Does that sound like a good plan? Yeah... oh well.

So, we're taking advantage of this extra night. I called off my shift and we just cooked dinner and now we're gonna watch Volver on my new TV... ok, SK's TV that I'm babysitting while she's gone. Yay! My girlfriend isn't gone yet!

See y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home