Thursday, May 10, 2007

holy crap! late fantasy girlfriend!

One week into my new feature, Tuesday Fantasy Girlfriend, and I've already FORGOTTEN about it!! What is wrong with me?? I literally fell asleep Monday night trying to imagine who my next fantasy girlfriend would be, and by the time I woke up Tuesday morning, it had all completely left my head! That's just sad.

Anyway, today's make-up fantasy girlfriend is: TINA FEY!

She's funny, she's smart and she's REALLY, REALLY HOT. She's the head-writer on Saturday Night Live, which is a more-or-less terrible show these days, but whatever. She appears in the very clever Weekend Update with Amy Poehler, as seen here:









As a four-eyed, glasses wearer myself, I'm happy to say that Tina Fey is smokin' hot with glasses:











And smokin' hot without:



In short, Tina Fey is one of the hottest chicks on the planet and she's my second FANTASY GIRLFRIEND!

** P.S. I haven't watched Saturday Night Live in about three years, so I don't really know if Tina Fey still writes for them or even appears in the Weekend Update segment anymore. Sorry if my info is all outdated... Either way, she's still hot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

I thought I was the only one who liked her.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get in line, zoe.

2:14 PM  
Blogger zuhn said...

Them's fightin' words missy.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

PLEASE... You guys can fantasize all you want. What Tina and I have is special. We cannot be torn apart.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home