Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"a" is for "anonymous"

...and "asshole."

Thanks Zuhn for helping jolt my brain into reality by suggesting what should have been the obvious solution to my techno problem. I saw it in the settings thing, but wasn't sure exactly what a registered user might be. That's because I'm dumb sometimes. Anonymous might agree, but if he or she wants to comment to that effect, he or she will have to come up with a name of some kind to be allowed access to the comments. So there you go, jerk.

Anonymous came back tonight, but I removed the comment b/c I just don't need to give space for somebody's stupid shit. I put enough stupid shit of my own on here. If anonymous wants to write stupid shit, he or she can get his or her own stupid blog. The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger zuhn said...

a is also for aneurysm. Breathe with me...inhale...exhale...

7:21 AM  
Blogger south carolina boy said...

that sucks about the anonymous commenter. good thing losers of that sort won't bother you no more. i hope the bothersome woman at your work nicens up, too, she sounds snotty.

i have just started my blog, poet, and i was wondering if it's okay with you if i steal the fantasy girlfriend idea from you...? (as soon as i figure out how to post pictures of course!)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home