Tuesday, July 10, 2007

guess what i did today!!!


Ok. No. I didn't get a tattoo, but I did go with my friend while *she* got one. And I was jealous. Boy was I jealous. By the way, this isn't a picture of my friend getting tattooed, this is just some random and cool picture of somebody else getting tattooed.

You know, summer time is tattoo time as far as I'm concerned. It's 100 degrees outside today and, call me crazy, but I'm itchin' for an inkin'. I managed to restrain myself in the shop today. The hot, tranny tattooist had a couple free hours due to a last minute cancellation. I was THIS close to hitting him up for a slot after my friend, but I kept myself in check. I made that mistake once before and I won't make it again.

But I *would* like some more work... one of these days...

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah. I think I'll stick with those ones you buy for 50 cents and apply with water.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home