Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i am not a pedophile

I swear I'm not, but I'm getting excited about the release of the latest Harry Potter movie and the LAST(!!!!!) Harry Potter book and, in my swell of Harry Potter enthusiasm, I feel compelled to share with you my most favorite fantasy FUTURE girlfriend. FUTURE. As in: keep an eye on this one, she'll be a GREAT fantasy girlfriend when she's finally all grown up. Which will be next year. Not too far away...


Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger. So cute. So young. So FUTURE FANTASY GIRLFRIEND.

5 Comments:

Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

check your mailbox around the 21st July... could be a package.... unfortunately not the gorgeous 16 year old Emily W, but something that might be nice none the less...

10:44 AM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

a package??? for meeeeeeeeeeeee??? :-D yay!

and hey, she's *17* thank you very much.

3:08 PM  
Blogger heather said...

sweet. only one year til she officially qualifies for FG status.

4:20 PM  
Blogger roro said...

I'm a little too excited about the impending HP action. But I have to say I'm not a big fan of the Watson. What I think is that Daniel Radcliffe should be a girl. There, I said it.

4:52 PM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

ewwwwwww roro that's gross. daniel radcliff is a dork. rupert grint, however, is PRECIOUS. but still, i'm taking hermione over the lot of them.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home