Sunday, November 04, 2007

new haircut

I got a haircut Monday. A bad haircut. A haircut I did not want. For some reason, I stopped paying attention. I thought I communicated my desires to the hair-cutter clearly. I thought I was specific about the length I wanted to maintain. Apparently not. At some point I looked up into the mirror and thought HOLY SHIT! I've got bangs! And I did not want bangs.

Tonight, for the first time since the haircut on Monday, I left the house without a hat. I went to the Siren Nation concert at the Wonder Ballroom. It was cool. I met a chick who's vacationing from Arizona, and I'll probably hang out with her tomorrow. Which is nice, I guess. This is what I looked like. I guess it could be worse...

3 Comments:

Blogger roro said...

It may not be what you asked for and that always sucks. But it's still damn cute!

Remind me to tell you about the time my friend Julia cut my hair and it looked like Darth Vader's helmet. So much so that for weeks, co-workers would peer around my cubicle, breathe heavily and say "How is the Rebel Alliance?" THAT was a bad haircut.

7:16 AM  
Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

haircut is good
darth vader's helmet sounds bad...

maria von trapp is how my present state of hair cut looks - embarasingly prim..... folks have been trying to help...

10:04 AM  
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Believe it or not I got my hair cut at the mall last week and it only cost $15 and it wasn't a disaster - I still feel like I narrowly missed a disaster though.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home