Wednesday, December 21, 2005

a new low

Several, actually.

1.) Surfing the craigslist personals. That's a big one. Just for fucking entertainment, of course.

2.) Instant messaging. For years I resisted. My friend begged me to try it and I wouldn't because I knew it would be awful and addictive. But now, in my boredom and study-induced desperation, what did I do? I downloaded the freaking Instant Messaging software and now what? IMing w/ my friend in New York like an idiot. For *hours*.

3.) Two nights in a row of dollar Pabsts -- when will I learn?

4.) Begging people to come to the coffeeshop where I'm "studying" to entertain me.

5.) Flirting with a barrista I don't even think is all that cute! She's just queer. And that's enough right now.

6.) And did I mention the craigslist personals...? I mean, really. Jesus.

Mog warned me awhile back that studying for the bar makes you want to have sex all the time. I didn't get it at the time, but I get it now. I get it. Built up chi, maybe? I don't know. I should go running or something. I hate to run. But I should do something besides sit here all day.

My last exam is tomorrow. I need to lock myself in a room with no computer until then. This behavior is disgusting. And disturbing. Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home