Wednesday, August 16, 2006

proudly introducing...

...a new blog! As everyone who has read yesterday's post knows, I work in a transitional housing facility for the homeless mentally ill here in downtown Portland. And one of the many, many things I do at my job is facilitate a weekly writing group. Well, now I'm very excited to announce that writing group has its very own blog! Yay!

It is called "the in-between places" and can be found at theinbetweenplaces.blogspot.com (see the link field to the right since I still can't figure out how to create links within posts). It will be updated at least weekly with the new stuff written in group and I promise you will enjoy it.

The folks I work with are really interesting and have great stories -- some are kind of mundane, some are heartbreaking and some are just unbelievably fucking weird. Either way, their stories are valueable and ought to be read by lots and lots of people. Thanks for checking them out. Oh, and please leave comments if you want because the group would be really excited to get feedback.

Yay. And by the way: SK gets all the credit for the blog idea. She encouraged me to restart writing group and she's the one who suggested the blog. Without her, I wouldn't have done either. Thanks SK. You're the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home