Saturday, June 16, 2007

circumsomnambulation

Hi people! I've been in the bed all day! But not sleeping! No! Just laying! And watching the last several episodes of The L Word season three! And crying! B/c it was sad! B/c Dana died!

Ok, enough of that. But really, every thought I have feels like that. It's kind of unreal. I am so tired but can't fall asleep no matter how bad I want to. Just a nap, that's all I want. But no, no. Not for me.

The sleep loss makes this like a sick day. So does the dark sky and the rain. It has been verrrrrrry easy to lay in bed all day. I haven't felt the slightest twinkling that I should be doing anything else. I haven't even been able to bother myself with eating. One boiled egg at 7:30 and now I'm drinking a smoothie. Food is for people who have the energy to procure it. I am not one of those people.

So, in honor of my L Word festival and gay pride and my sick day, I'm having a random installment of fantasy girlfriend. I will tell you right now that this is my (right now, current) uber fantasy girlfriend. The fantasiest of all the fantasy girlfriends. Why? I don't know. Could be b/c she's an actual lesbian. Could be b/c she's so cute and goofy. Could be b/c I just watched her in about four episodes of The L Word and she's on my mind. Either way, I am very happy to present to you, my fantasy girlfriend: Leisha Haley.

Leisha plays Alice on The L Word, my favorite character of all. Here's her with the other super hot hottie on the show, Shane.

Unfortunately, my Google Image search for her didn't give me as many good pictures as the one I did on her a couple months ago when I posted that pic of her and k.d. lang together. That was yummy and now it's not even on there anymore. Oh well. Here are a couple of other shots of her, but I'll leave them small b/c I'm afraid they'll get all pixelated:


Sorry if the formatting on those comes out weird. I'm not very good at this and especially today I'm experiencing some serious cognitive delays. So. Yeah.

But seriously, isn't she so cute? Yeah. She is.

4 Comments:

Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

yeah yeah yeah!
be still my beating heart.

not only does she seem incredibly adorable on the show, she seems equally adorable in so called 'real' life, whatever that is.

nice choice poet, very very nice choice.

SK

5:29 AM  
Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

hon,
it's hilarious looking at your sitemeter - all these european searchers are looking for ABBA images and what they get is ABBA in tinfoil and your great blog!!!
hahahahaha!!

:-)))

11:43 AM  
Blogger Joolie B said...

This fantasy girlfriend looks a little like a roommate I once had, this totally cute, smart southern girl who called everyone "sugar" with complete sincerity. Nobody, man or woman, was immune from having a crush on her. I've never seen anything like it. Good installment!

5:46 PM  
Blogger heather said...

i love leisha too. excellent!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home