Thursday, June 07, 2007

modified desktop meme

Zuhn, over at Vanity Run Amok (sorry, no link, I'm too lazy today) has tagged me (and about a hundred others) to do this desktop/desktop meme. It's a cool idea. Post a picture of your computer's desktop, and then post a picture of your actual *desk* top. You know. Your desk... that piece of furniture on which your computer sits?

Well, I'm besought by both technical and mechanical problems, not to mention, I don't want to post a picture of my computer's desktop. My scattered mess of files that should be organized somewhere and aren't are my business, not yours. But I will post the picture that is set as my desktop image. This is the barn I grew up with (not in) in Georgia. My grandfather's father built it. I love it.




And my camera is broken, but I did take a picture of my actual desk a couple months ago. Here's what it looked like then, back when I still had high hopes that I'd be using that passport sometime soon. Ha.



So there you go. Hope that was good enough. Anybody else want in on this?

2 Comments:

Blogger zuhn said...

See, was that so hard? Thanks for posting this.

1:27 PM  
Blogger south carolina boy said...

That barn is beautiful!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home