Monday, November 12, 2007

the wonders of the internet

I was in the midst of a Google image search for "paddle" -- looking for a cool graphic to use for a project I'm thinking about... but wow! Look at this. First of all, THAT'S NOT GARY COLEMAN. That's the kid from Webster. I don't know his name, I don't need to. I just know, for certain, that it's NOT Gary Coleman. Furthermore, why would Gary Coleman sign a wooden canoe paddle? Was he an outdoorsy kinda guy, and we just never realized? And finally, that doesn't even look like a signature. It looks like anybody just walked up and wrote "Gary Coleman" across that paddle with a giant sharpee. Well, if this strikes your fancy, it's affordable. Stop by here. You can take it off their hands for a mere 99 cents American. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home